Glorieuse République de Skotinos Index du Forum

Glorieuse République de Skotinos
La Glorieuse République de Skotinos est une micronation virtuelle basée sur le thème de la Grèce a travers certaines époques (depuis l'antiquité jusque en fin 1830) certaines régions s'inspire aussi des Balkans en général.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Link To A Liked Facebook Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Glorieuse République de Skotinos Index du Forum -> Diplomatie -> Rencontres diplomatiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ignasht
Sans papiers

Masculin
Argent (krios): 90
Moyenne de points: 0,93

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 13:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Link To A Liked Facebook Page Répondre en citant

How To Link To A Liked Facebook Page
> DOWNLOAD

Sending you a virtual coffee now.Reply Sarah Kuglin saysMarch 9, 2014 at 10:05 amHey Zack! Great to hear!! And I sure love a good cup of coffee Thanks!! SarahReply Adeel Ahmed saysMay 24, 2014 at 1:05 amHey Sarah& i am posting as admin of my own page, and in the text area of the post i want to add the hyperlink of my own page from which i am posting but even when i am typing before text my page name does not appear in the drop down list& probably because i can not liked my own page using facebook as page& while when i am using facebook as my ID i go to page and when typing before text my page name appears in the drop down list, but unfortunately i will be posting as my name in this case not from the page& please tell me whats the solution !! Thanks alotReply Chris Ashworth saysAugust 1, 2014 at 12:12 pmAdeel, at the top of your business page it should say You are posting, commenting, and liking as Adeel Ahmed Change to (YOUR BUSINESS NAME). Stephen posts :great day! And it posts the same status under my page like so Stephens fitness: great day! ? ThanksReply Sarah Kuglin saysSeptember 22, 2014 at 4:35 pmHi Stephen! You could use a scheduling tool like HootSuite to post the same message to multiple networks and pages! I believe that is what you are asking correct?Reply Kristen saysSeptember 24, 2014 at 11:10 amHi Sarah, I would like to tag another business in one of my business page posts and its not working. This page either doesn't exist, or it moved somewhere else. Join my Affiliate Program (c) 2018 Andrea Vahl P.O. Box 270755, Louisville CO 80027 ph.(720) 432-4632 Site Policies & Terms Website Handcrafted by UniqueThink . You also create a link in your status update to the business page you are referring to.If you cannot refer to a page, or it does not show up on the list, you may need to Like that page first.You can also refer to people in your personal profile status updates. I am impressed with this resource and know I will be back here frequently.Reply Robert L Morgan saysMay 22, 2017 at 9:01 pmI would like to make a post on my business page linking to a news article about the business. The business is called Martinsville Community Center. Registered office: Unit 5 Westergate Business Centre, Westergate Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 4QN. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. FREE DOWNLOAD5 THINGS EVERY SMALL BUSINESS CAN FIX ON YOUR WEBSITE IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS! Name Email Download NOW . HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. .. Do you know how to switch so that you are using Facebook as your business page? The drop down arrow on the top right corner of the page lets you switch to using Facebook as your business. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. Any suggestions? Thanks, BryanReply Sarah Kuglin saysJune 5, 2013 at 5:55 pmHi Brian! Do you want to try and test it on my page? Is it possible the business pages you are referring to do not have the Recent Posts by Others appearing on their timeline? Lets see if we can figure it out; I love a good Facebook challenge Thanks! SarahReply Barbara saysApril 28, 2015 at 1:17 pmWere you guys able to figure this one out? I have the same issue as Bryan. Is it because im on my iphone?!? Anyone knows whats wrong?Reply Sarah Kuglin saysOctober 30, 2014 at 2:34 pmHello! You might try using the Facebook Pages Manager App, but yes, we have the same problems with tagging on a mobile device. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. Top. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. Free Report Get Your Free Report Now Connect withAndrea Vahl I co-authored the book Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummiesand I was the Community Manager for Social Media Examinerfor over two years. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. My passion is assisting small businesses succeed online. We usually end up tagging on a computer unfortunately.Reply Chris Talbott saysOctober 14, 2016 at 2:59 pmI was wowed at the speed with which I got a reply to my question, and the follow up questions. Facebook says the post isnt allowed? Is there a work around?Reply Sarah Kuglin saysMay 22, 2017 at 9:10 pmHi Robert, What exactly is the message Facebook is giving you that it does not allow it?ReplyLeave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. The pages are liked and Im not blocked from any of these pages, my posts just wont show on the other pages any more. What We DoWho We AreOur WorkTips & ToolsGet Started. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. Product 30 Day Free Trial Pricing Create API Payment Gateways Success Stories Features Overview Create Payments Facebook Shop Web Designer's Kit Affiliate Program About Us About Create Meet The Team Newsletter Sign-Up Press Enquiries Careers Support Help Centre Domains Create Blog Contact Us Company Details Copyright 2001 Create. .. We have the same problems with tagging on a mobile devices and iPad. I also double as, Grandma Mary Social Media Edutainer, but more about her later 5a02188284
muslim symbol for facebookphoto for facebook tagfacebook app id how to getsign into facebook appfacebook chat in yahoohack a facebook account now for freecatchy cover photos for facebookbuy 25 facebook likescomo se bota o simbolo de musica no facebookfacebook cheat chat code
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 13:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Glorieuse République de Skotinos Index du Forum -> Diplomatie -> Rencontres diplomatiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation